Our kind friend S.K. from Bangladesh remembered the following questions from her recent IELTS exam:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a diagram describing the process of production of plastic bottles and containers. We had to summarize and explain it.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some researchers believe that all children need to learn a musical instrument as part of their education. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– Describe your hometown.
– Tell me about your daily routine.
– Do you like history?
– Did you read history books as a child?
– Do you know much about your town’s history?
– Do you like watching sport on TV?
– Do you like to watch live matches? Why?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe an interesting discussion you had about money and how to spend it. Please say
– when you had the discussion
– with whom you had the discussion
– why you discussed this topic
– and explain what the results of the discussion were.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What is your own attitude to and opinion about money?
– What important advice about money can you give to children?
– What is a good age for children to start forming their own opinion about clothes?
– Do children mostly follow someone else or make their own choices?