T.K. took the IELTS test in Australia and remembered the following questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given 4 bar graphs describing the percentages of industrial workers in different age groups in 4 countries. We were asked to describe and compare the data.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In developed countries, many people are living alone or as a small family unit. Why do you think this is happening? How does it affect the society?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where is your hometown?
– Is your hometown a good place to live?
– Let’s talk about mobile apps.
– What app have you recently downloaded?
– What does this app do?
– How is it useful to you?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a company or a business that provided you a good service. Please say
– what the service was
– where the service was provided to you
– who at the company helped you
– and explain why you think this was a good service.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Is it common for companies to provide good customer service in your country?
– How can a company address a problem with its product or service?
– When a customer receives a faulty product, what should the company do?
– When customers complain about products or services, does it help companies improve?
– There were some more questions that T.K. didn’t remember.