P.S. contacted us after her recent IELTS test in India and shared the following questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar graph that illustrated the sales of one store in the UK. Each bar described the sales of a different type of goods during 2015.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some parents think that children should be the best at everything they do, while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where is your hometown?
– Is there anything special about your hometown?
– Let’s talk about mirrors.
– How often do you look in the mirror?
– Do you like to check yourself out in the mirror while trying on new clothes?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a person you follow daily on social media. Please say
– who the person is
– how you know this person
– what content he/she posts on social media
– and explain why you follow this person on social media.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do other people also follow this person on social media?
– Do younger and older people use the same social media platforms?
– Who spends more time on social media, older or younger people?
– There were some more questions that P.S. didn’t remember.
Needed ielts reading and listening module ,conducted on 5th Feb ,noon slot from 1:00pm to 4:00pm in Actual IELTS EXAM in India,will be of great help.