Thanks to M we can share the following questions from a recent IELTS exam in Bangladesh:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a graph and a bar chart showing the average personal incomes and spending in different industries, such as transportation, food, healthcare and hospitality in the USA, the UK, Japan and Korea in 2009.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many people support use of animals for testing medicines for humans. Others believe it isn’t appropriate to use animals for such experiments. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like it?
– Where do you live now?
– What do you like the most about this place?
– Do you know people in your area?
– What is your morning routine?
– What do young people have to do?
– Did you think about changing your morning routine? Why?
– Do you like photography?
– What type of photography do you like?
– What is the main message of photography?
– Why do you think so?
– Do you like to draw? Why?
Talk about a historical place that you have visited recently. Please say
– What and where was it?
– When and why did you go there?
– Who did you go there with? Why?
– What do you think about saving historical places?
– What should the government do about it?
– What should people do about it, especially the ones that live nearby?