Our friend P took the IELTS test in Bangladesh, and remembered the following topics and questions:
Passage 1. Birds of New Zealand.
Passage 2. A text about human brain.
Passage 3. A text about business.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a chart showing the growth rate of 4 fresh fruits in 4 different countries.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that a better way to learn about a country is by traveling it. Others think they can achieve the same through the Internet and television. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your name?
– Can I see your ID card?
– What type of house are you living in now?
– Why do you live in that house?
– What type of house would you like to live in, in the future?
Talk about the most important innovation of modern life. Please say
– What is it?
– Why is it so important?
– How does this innovation help people?
– What is politeness?
– How did you learn politeness?
– What is the current state of politeness in your country?
– Do you use machines that help with household chores?
– Do you think household appliances make a person lazy?