A.K. took the IELTS test in Bahrain in March and remembered the following questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a diagram showing a small scale manufacturing process of smoked fish, and asked to describe it.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some parents believe that schools and the government should be responsible for transporting children to and from school. Other parents think it is their responsibility. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like barbecue parties?
– Did you have barbecue parties in your childhood?
– What is the best place for a barbecue?
– What type of food is the best for this occasion?
– How often do you cook on a barbecue?
– Who is helping you?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe an item of clothing that you received from someone. Please say
– what it was
– when you received it
– who gave it to you
– and explain why they gave it to you.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What are the main factors affecting your decision when you are choosing clothes?
– Do you think fashion shows have an impact on what we wear?
– Do you think fashion trends are changing too often?