Thanks to the kind-hearted J.P. (who is originally from the Philippines but now works in Bahrain) we can share the Speaking questions she was recently asked in IELTS:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your name?
– Can I see your identification?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– What is your favorite area or place in your house/apartment?
– Do you ever get bored?
– What do you do when you feel bored?
– What things are boring to you?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a place you have visited that isn’t in your hometown. Please say
– what place it was
– how you knew about this place
– what people can do there
– and explain how you felt in that place.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you think younger people and older people would choose the same places to live?
– Why do young people choose to live in the city?
– What are some of the things to consider when moving to another place or city?