An IELTS test taker from Uzbekistan (thanks, F!) remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Do you like snacks?
– What snacks do you like to eat?
– Did you like these snacks as a child?
– Do you go to bed late?
– Did you go to bed late as a child?
– Why is that?
Describe a person from TV news that you would like to meet in the future. Please say
– Who is this person?
– Why was he/she in the news?
– Why do you want to meet him/her?
– Do you think the international or national news are more important?
– What kind of people are in the news in your country?
– Are there any changes between technology now and in the past?