An IELTS test taker from Uzbekistan shared the Speaking questions below:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Why did you choose to study this subject?
– How did you celebrate your last birthday?
– Is it important to celebrate birthdays?
– Do children like birthday celebration more than adults? Why?
– Do you like to talk about the weather? Why?
– What sort of climate do you prefer?
– Do you like an extreme climate? Why?
– What season do you like the most? Why?
Talk about a school friend that you remember well. Please say
– Who was your friend?
– Describe your friendship with him/her.
– What did you two talk about?
– How long didn’t you see him/her for?
– What is the importance of having friends?
– Do you think today it is easier to make new friends than in the past? Why?
– How do social networks affect this process?
– Why is it so important to some people?
– If not through social networks, how can we make new friends then?