Lately we have been receiving quite a few IELTS updates from Uzbekistan – thank you everyone for sharing them! These are the Speaking questions that F remembered after taking her IELTS exam:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Why are you taking this exam?
– What would you like to do after graduating from university?
– Do you remember your favourite teacher from school?
– Would you like to be a teacher in the future?
– What colours do you like?
– Did you like the same colours as a child?
Talk about a garden that you would like to visit. Please say
– What garden and where is it?
– Why would you like to visit it?
– Who do you prefer to go there with?
– Do your friends go there frequently?
– What can people do in their garden at home?
– Do you have a garden in your house?
– What would you like to do in your garden?
– Is it beneficial for children to play in a garden?
– Is it necessary to have gardens or parks in our cities?