L.P. took IELTS in Thailand and remembered the following questions from the Speaking test:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your name?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like taking photos?
– When do you take photos?
– Is there a family photo that you especially like?
– Do you use your phone or your camera to take photos? Why?
– Would you like to become a better photographer? How?
– Do you have a favourite website?
– What kind of websites do you visit regularly?
– What kind of websites are popular in your country?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a long walk you enjoyed. Please say
– where and when it was
– who you were with
– what you saw
– and explain why you enjoyed the walk so much.
Follow up question: Do you walk often?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you think walking is a good leisure activity?
– What types of leisure activities are popular in your country?
– Are leisure activities important? Why/why not?
– Are leisure activities that are popular today the same as the ones that were popular in the past?
– Do you think that leisure activities that are popular today will remain popular in the future?