Our kind friend B took the IELTS Speaking test in Tashkent, Uzbekistan and remembered the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– What are your future plans?
– What is your favorite color?
– Was it the same when you were a child?
– What color wouldn’t you choose to decorate your home?
– Do you like sports?
– Do you do physical exercises?
– What exercises do you do to stay fit?
Describe a sport centre in your hometown. Please say
– Where is it situated?
– What facilities does it have?
– How important is it for your city?
– Do you think there should be more sport centres in your city?
– Why do people watch sport competitions?
– Can you mention some sports that men or women engage in?
– What are the pros and cons of hosting the Olympic Games?
– Why do you think so?