An IELTS test taker from Sudan (thanks, A!) shared the Speaking questions below:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Describe your house.
– What is your favourite season? Why?
– Do changes in the weather affect your mood?
– In what way?
Describe a friend that you consider a leader and would want to be like him/her. Please say
– Who is this person?
– How did you meet him/her?
– Explain why you want to be like him/her.
– What does your friend do?
– Is it possible that an employer would let an employee take a leading role in their company?
– In many companies managers’ salaries are higher compared to those of other employees. Why?
– Do you think these employees deserve higher wages? Why?