Some very kind IELTS test takers from Russia shared their recent Speaking questions, below:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– What may I call you?
– Where are you from?
– Describe your home town.
– What is your favourite colour?
– What colour don’t you like?
– What type of clothes do you normally wear?
– Do you wear a different type of clothes at the weekend?
– Let’s talk about picnics. Do you go on a picnic often?
– When was the first time you went on a picnic?
– Where do people usually go on a picnic where you live?
– Why do people like picnics?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a time when you spoke a foreign language for the first time. Please say
– what language it was
– with whom you spoke
– what you said
– and explain how you felt about it.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Is it important to teach children foreign languages when they are little?
– At what age should children learn a foreign language?
– Is it a good idea to teach children two foreign languages simultaneously?
– What is the best way to learn a language, through talking or writing?
– Why do you think many languages are disappearing these days?
– Does a language shape your culture?
– Is language the only thing that influences a person?