An IELTS test taker from Ghana shared the following Speaking questions. O.N. said, “I took my IELTS academic test on Saturday and I’d like to share with your members some of the questions. I’m really grateful to you for your help as I received lots of emails from you in my course of study.. thank you…be blessed.”
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– What may I call you?
– Where are you from?
– Let’s talk about what you do.
– Do you work or study?
– Why did you choose this job?
– What do you dislike about your work?
– Do you like trees?
– Have you planted trees before?
– What types of trees are growing in your area?
– Are trees important in your country?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a time when you got bored. Please say
– When you got bored,
– What you were doing at the time,
– Why you got bored,
– And explain what you did to overcome the boredom.
Follow-up question: Do you get bored often?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Some people say that doing nothing is a waste of time, what is your opinion about this?
– Some people think that having a routine leads to boredom. Do you agree? Why?