Our friend Y took the IELTS Speaking test in Qatar. He had to answer the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like your job?
– Would you like to change it in the near future? Why?
– Where do you live now?
– Do you like it there? Why?
– Do you live in an apartment or a house?
– What is your favourite room there? Why?
– Where would you like to live in the future?
Describe a friend of yours who likes to talk a lot. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– What does he/she usually talk about?
– Do you like or dislike it? Why?
– Let’s talk about communication in society.
– Do you think communication is important?
– Why do you think so?
– In what situations is it helpful to be communicative?
– Should parents teach their children to communicate properly?
– How can we improve our communication skills?
– Why do you think we should do it?