Thanks to our kind friend J.M. we know this much about her very recent IELTS Speaking test in Dubai:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your name?
– Can I see your identification?
– Do you work or study?
– How often do you dream?
– Do you remember your dreams when you wake up?
– Are you interested in dreams? Why?
– How do you start your day?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a time when you visited a new place. Please say
– where you were
– why you went there
– what you did
– and explain how you felt in that place.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– How do people feel when they are in a new place?
– What do you think is the hardest part of starting a new job?
– Generally, why do you think people like to travel?