Our lovely friend R.N took the IELTS test in Qatar and remembered the following details. Another test taker confirmed that the same questions were seen in the UK.
Part 1. Booking of a holiday package for children.
Part 2. Two students were discussing their research.
Part 3. About a vegetable farm and its various products.
Part 4. About the evolution of human language.
Passage 1. The development of tea trade.
Passage 2. Don’t remember.
Passage 3. Water conservation techniques.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two bar graphs. The first one was showing some data on import of goods from China to Australia. The second was describing the trade between China and Australia.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that happiness and emotional maturity are more important than physical health, while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like your job?
– What is the role of technology at your workplace?
– Where can we see advertisements these days?
– Have you ever bought anything after seeing an ad on TV?
– Would you watch the whole advertisement video on TV?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a city you would like to live in, in the future. Please say
– what city it is
– where it is
– what you know about it
– and explain why you would like to live there in the future.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What would you look for in a city?
– What is the difference between older and younger generations when it comes to choosing a place to live?
– What changes did technology bring to our parks?
– Would you like to live on the Moon in the future?
– What do you do when you are stuck in traffic?