When A took the IELTS Speaking test in Qatar, his examiner asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– How did get here today?
– Is it far from the place where you live?
– Describe your area.
– How many hours do you sleep a day?
– Do you think it is enough? Why?
– What do you do to ensure a good night’s sleep?
– Do you like sleeping during the day? Why?
– Do you think elderly people need more or less sleep than young?
– Why is it?
Describe a country or a city where you want to live or work. Please say
– Why do you want to go there?
– What makes this place different?
– How did you learn about it?
– What are the parameters that make a good quality of life for you?
– Is it more important to have a nice place to live or a place where you have a job?
– How much are security and safety important for a quality of life?