Thanks to our lovely friend K., today we are sharing the questions she remembered from her IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines:
Part 1 (Interview)
– Can I have your full name, please?
– Can I see your ID?
– Did you study about the history of your hometown in school?
– Do you use a mobile phone often?
– Do you like texting?
– When was the first time you got a mobile phone?
– Do you like looking at yourself in the mirror?
– How often do you use mirrors?
– Have you ever bought a mirror?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a gift you would like to give to someone. You should say
– what gift it would be
– who you would give it to
– why you would like to give him/her this gift
– and explain why you chose this gift for him/her.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you like giving gifts?
– What kind of things should we consider when choosing a gift?
– On what occasions do people in your country give gifts?
– Why is it sometimes difficult to choose a gift for someone?
– Why do some people consider the brand/price when giving gifts?
– Do parents in your country give many gifts to their children?