Thanks to our lovely friend P., today we are sharing the questions she remembered from her IELTS Speaking test in India:
Part 1 (Interview)
– Can I have your full name, please?
– May I have your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Is your job hard?
– What exactly do you do?
– Do you make up early in the morning?
– Is your morning routine different from when you were younger?
– Why are you waking up later in the morning now?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a time you saw a movie that you would like to see again. You should say
– when it was
– where it was
– what the movie was about
– and explain why you would like to see it again.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you think fewer people go to the movies nowadays? Why?
– Every age group prefers to watch different movies. Why do you think that is?
– Where do people go to watch movies?