Today we are sharing the questions that our kind friend K remembered from a recent IELTS Speaking test in Iran:
Part 1 (Interview)
– Can I have your full name, please?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you study or work?
– Do you like the subject you are studying?
– Do you like wearing a watch?
– Why do some people wear expensive watches?
– Do you like sports?
– Is playing sports in school good for students?
– Which sports do you like to watch on TV?
– Which sports would you like to play in the future?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe the last time you used your mobile phone for something important. You should say
– what you used your mobile phone for
– when it happened
– how important it was to use your mobile phone
– and explain how you felt about the experience.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you think the advancement of technology is a good development or not?
– Why do young people use mobile phones so much these days?
– Do older people in your country use social media less than younger people?
– What should parents do when they see their children being addicted to these kinds of technology?