Thanks to our lovely friend U.E. today we are sharing the questions she remembered from a recent IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines:
Part 1 (Interview)
– Can I have your full name, please?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you study or work?
– Let’s talk about birthdays.
– What do you usually do on your birthday?
– Do you think celebrating a birthday is important?
– How did you celebrate your birthdays as a child?
– Let’s talk about public transportation, do you use public transport often?
– Do people use public transport in your country?
– Do you think public transportation will be used more in the future?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a time when someone gave you money as a gift. You should say
– who gave you the money
– why he/she gave you the money
– what you used the money for
– and explain how you felt when you received the gift.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– At what age do you think children can have their own money?
– Why do you think a child asks for money?
– Is it essential for a child to learn how to earn and save money?
– Is it okay for a child to do some tasks in exchange for money?
– Which do you prefer, cash or credit card?
– Can you name two disadvantages of using a credit card?
– Is it a good idea for older people to use credit cards?