Thanks to our lovely friend E.O. today we are sharing the questions he remembered from a recent IELTS Speaking test in South Africa:
Part 1 (Interview)
– Can I have your full name, please?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where do you live?
– How many years have you been living there?
– Do you use public transport?
– Did you use public transport when you were a child?
– Will you use it in the future?
– Is it very popular in your country?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a novel or a story that you have read recently. You should say
– what kind of novel/story it is
– who wrote it
– what it is about
– and explain whether or not you enjoyed reading it and why.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you prefer paper books or online books? Why?
– Do you think people have the same opinion about a book?
– In your opinion, can we learn about other countries from books?
– If the book describes the traditions and customs of a country, does it help you to be aware of them when you are visiting there?