A test taker from Pakistan (thanks, N!) remembered and shared the following IELTS Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Why did you choose this job?
– How was your first day at work?
– Did you use to save money as a child?
– Should parents give money to children?
– Should children help parents at home?
Talk about someone whom you helped with studies. Please say
– Who was he/she?
– Why did you help him/her?
– How did you feel after that?
– How can grandparents help their grandchildren?
– Should countries help one another?
– What can stop countries from helping one another?