Today we are sharing the questions from a recent IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan that our friend T.B. remembered:
Part 1 (Interview)
– Can I have your full name, please?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you study or work?
– Do you feel pressure when you work?
– What kind of things do you write on daily basis?
– Do you think your writing style will change in future?
– Do you prefer handwriting or typing?
– What is your favourite weather?
– Would you like to live in a place where the weather is different from your country’s weather?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a person you know who dresses well. You should say:
– who the person is
– what he/she does
– what kind of clothes he/she wears
– and explain why you think he/she dresses well.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Where do you buy your clothes?
– Do you prefer to buy clothes online?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of shopping online and offline?
– Why do some people like fashion but others don’t?
– Do you think people can appear stylish without buying branded things?
– Why do some middle-aged women like fashion?
– Do you think online shopping is going to replace market or street shopping in the future?