Today we are sharing the questions from a recent IELTS Speaking test in Nepal that our friend S.T. remembered:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you study?
– Is there more pressure to do well at school nowadays?
– How do you celebrate your birthday?
– What do you do on your birthday?
– What do you think is the most important birthday to celebrate, 16th, 18th or 21st?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a problem you faced while buying in-store or online. You should say
– what you bought
– when and where you bought it
– what the problem was
– and explain how you felt about that problem.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What kind of services do customers need?
– Do you think shops provide good customer service nowadays?
– How do you think shops should deal with issues that customers complain about?
– Do you think expensive products have superior quality?