P was asked the following IELTS Speaking questions in a recent exam in Pakistan:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where exactly do you live?
– How far is the place from here?
– How would you describe your place of living?
– Do you think gifts and presents are important?
– Do you like buying gifts for someone?
– Have you received any gifts recently?
– Did you like or dislike them?
Describe any important celebration or event that occurred in your life. Please say
– What did you celebrate?
– When and where was the celebration?
– Who did you celebrate it with?
– How did you celebrate it?
– What are the most important events that occur in a person’s life, in your opinion?
– How important is it to celebrate national events?
– What is the importance of celebrating national events to young people?
– How important is it to older generation?