Our kind friend A who took the IELTS test in Pakistan remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live now?
– What kind of area is it?
– Do you plan to move somewhere else in the near future?
– How often do you refer to dictionaries?
– Did you ever think about writing a dictionary?
Describe a gift that you have received as a child. Please say
– What was the gift?
– When did you receive it?
– Do you still have it? Why?
– Do you think boys and girls will prefer different gifts?
– What is the reason behind this?
– Is it an innate or an acquired behaviour, in your view?