Today we are sharing the questions that our lovely friend remembered from his recent IELTS Speaking test in Oman:
Part 1 (Interview)
– Can I have your full name, please?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you study or work?
– Where do you work?
– Where do you live?
– Do you use public transport? Why or why not?
– How good is the public transport in your country?
– Are you good at reading a map?
– Have you ever studied geography at school?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a person who you believe dresses well. You should say:
– who the person is
– how you know him/her
– what kind of clothes he/she wears
– and explain why you think he/she dresses well.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Where do you buy your clothes?
– Do you prefer buying clothes online?
– What are the benefits and drawbacks of shopping online and offline?
– Do you think online shopping is going to replace brick and mortar shopping in the future?