Thanks to the lovely M.V. we are sharing today the questions she remembered from her IELTS Speaking test in Oman:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name, please?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– What is your hometown like?
– Has your hometown changed since you were a child?
– Do you like playing any games?
– Do you have a favourite sport?
– How often do you play that sport?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a competition (such as sports, music or cooking) that you would like to participate in. You should say
– what it is
– what skills are required to participate
– what you have to do to compete
– and explain why you would like to participate in this competition.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Is it important to participate in such competitions?
– Are there more competitions for young children or adults?
– Why do people take part in competitions?
– Why are some competition shows on TV so popular?