Our kind friend R shared the Speaking questions from a recent IELTS exam in Nigeria:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like visiting museums and art galleries?
– Do you like street markets?
– Are street markets common in your country?
– What is usually sold there?
– Do you think people like street markets? Why?
Talk about an animal that you like. Please say
– What animal is it?
– Where does it live?
– When did you first hear about it?
– Why do you like it?
– Do you think endangered animals should be kept in zoos? Why?
– How can governments prevent their total extinction?
– Do you think people have a role in preventing their extinction?
– What can be done by people in that regard?
– Should animals be used for work?