This recent IELTS Speaking test was shared by R who took it in Melbourne, Australia.
– What is your full name?
– Where are you from?
– What type of house do you have in your home country?
– What type of house do you want to buy in the future?
– Do you like walking?
– Why do you like it?
– What are the benefits of walking?
– Where do you go for walking?
– Did you like walking when you were a child?
Talk about something that you have made by yourself (from wood, metal, paper or other material). Please say
– What did you make?
– Why did you make it?
– How did you make it?
– Explain how you felt about it.
– Do you still have that item with you?
– Are hand made items popular?
– Can tourists get benefits of buying hand made items from your country?
– Nowadays, do people still appreciate hand made products?
– Should boys and girls learn to make hand made items?
– Do people nowadays prefer to buy hand made items?
– What are the benefits of making hand made items?
– Should boys and girls both learn to cook?
– Should boys and girls both be responsible for cooking and cleaning?