Our wonderful friend D.B. recently took the IELTS test in India and remembered the following Speaking questions:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where do you live?
– What does your house look like?
– What you can see from the windows of your house?
– What is your favorite room in your house?
– What piece of furniture do you like the most in your house?
– What job would you like to do in the future?
– What is the most interesting thing about your country?
– What is your favorite place in your country?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a time when you got lost in a town or a city. Please say
– How you got lost
– When and where it happened
– What you did at that time
– How you felt about that.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– How are maps useful?
– What is the advantage of paper maps?
– What you can do with e-maps?