Our lovely friend R.S. took an IELTS Speaking test in the USA and remembered the following questions:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Are you working or studying?
– What kind of job do you have?
– Are you satisfied with your job?
– What don’t you like about your job? Why?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a comedy movie you have seen recently that made you laugh. Please say
– What was it about?
– When did it happen?
– Who watched the movie with you?
– Why did this movie make you laugh?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What is the effect of jokes on people’s life?
– Can pranks help people in their business?
– Should teachers allow pranks in school?
– Are there situations when it is inappropriate to laugh at a joke?
– The rest of the questions were about pranks, jokes, and funny statements.