The following questions were shared by S after his recent Speaking test in Melbourne. Enjoy!
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What kind of work is it?
– Do you like it?
– Are you interested to continue doing this kind of job?
– What is your name?
– Who gave you the name?
– Do you like your name?
– Do you want to change your name?
– Who usually names children in your country?
– What is the tradition of naming children in your country?
– Do you prefer to sit together as a family for a meal?
– What are the benefits of it?
– How do you usually eat in your country?
Talk about a park you have visited lately. Please say
– When did you go there?
– Whom was it with?
– What did you like there the most?
– Why do you choose to talk about that park?
– What is your opinion about planting trees?
– Is it necessary to teach children about tree planting?
– What do you consider a major threat for plants and trees?