Our friend D.R. remembered the following Speaking questions from her IELTS exam in the UK on Saturday:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you live in a flat or in an apartment?
– What can you see from your window?
– Do you remember people’s names when you meet them?
– How do you remember them?
– How do you feel when others don’t remember your name?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a situation when you got lost in a city. Please say
– Where and when it happened
– Why it happened
– Who was there with you
– How you solved the situation
– And explain how you felt about it.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Let’s talk about maps.
– Do you think children should learn to read paper maps at school? Why?
– Do you think it is an easy thing to learn?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of digital maps?
– Let’s talk about making decisions.
– What are some key points in life when people have to make a choice?
– How important is the influence of others, when a person has to make a choice?