Our kind friend F.S. took the IELTS test in Kuwait and remembered the following Speaking questions. Her Listening, Reading and Writing were just like in this IELTS exam in India.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– What shall I call you?
– Where are you from?
– Where do you live, in a house or an apartment?
– What is your apartment like?
– What can you see from your window?
– What time do you get up in the morning?
– What is your favourite morning activity?
– Did you ever have to get up very early in the morning?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about an occasion when you had to tell your friend the truth. Please say
– What was it?
– When was it?
– What was your friend’s reaction to the truth?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you think telling the truth is a good thing?
– Are you an honest person?
– Why do you think being honest is good?
– Should a person always be honest?
– Does honesty have a role in a couple’s relationship?
– Can you give me an example?
– Have you ever felt bad about being honest?
– Where is it more important to be honest, at home or in the society?