Thanks to the kind contribution by L.B. we can share these Speaking questions from IELTS in Kuwait:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like your job?
– How do you spend your time at work?
– What technology do you use at work?
– Do you like watching the sky?
– Can you see the stars and the moon from where you live?
– Did you learn about stars and planets at school?
– Do you like to travel?
– How do you travel usually?
– How do you prefer to travel? Why?
– Did you ever go on a long journey in a car?
– Do you prefer sitting in the front seat or the back seat?
– Would you like to travel to other planets in the future? Why?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe an activity near the sea that you would like to try. Please say
– What is it?
– What do you need to do?
– Why would you like to do it?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– How would you feel about this activity?
– Why do people go to the seaside?
– What benefits do they get from it?
– Do you think they can relax when they go to the beach? How?
– Do you think that younger people like experiencing new water sports more than older people?
– Do you think children enjoy going to the beach?
– How can humans save the environment from global warming?
– Do you think animals are affected by global warming?
– How can people help save marine ecology from the environmental crisis?