Thanks to the good memory of A.R. we are sharing his questions from a recent IELTS Speaking test in India:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where do you live?
– Describe the house you live in now.
– What does your house look like?
– What can you see from your window?
– Let’s talk about happiness.
– What things make you happy?
– Have you done anything recently that made your family or someone else happy?
– Do you think we should only experience joy all the time?
– Do you prefer several short breaks or one long break?
– What do you do on your break?
– Do you sleep during breaks?
– Would you like to earn money without going to work?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about something you bought that you were pleased with. Please say
– What it was
– Where and why you bought it
– How you feel about it now.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you often buy things that you don’t need later?
– In what situations can you bargain?
– How should people decide on buying what they need?
– Do you think marketing plays a role in buying branded products?