Thanks to our kind friend A. we can share these Speaking questions from his recent IELTS test in Bangladesh:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Where would you prefer to live in the future?
– Have you ever learnt about wildlife ?
– Where in your country can you find wildlife easily?
– Did you ever watch advertisements about wildlife?
– Did you watch the full advertisement, start to finish?
– Do you like commercial buildings?
– What type of commercial spaces do you have in your country?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a tall building in your hometown that you like or dislike.
You should say:
– where this building is located
– what it looks like
– what people use it for
– and explain why you like or dislike it.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– How challenging do you think designing an architectural building is?
– How do people feel about building their own house?
– How much influence does climate have on the construction of tall buildings globally?