When R took IELTS in Nepal, he was asked the following questions in the Speaking test:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– Is it a house or a flat?
– Do you like it there?
– What is your favourite room at home?
– How long have you lived there for?
– Do you live there by yourself or with family?
– Do your parents or relatives live nearby?
– How often do you visit them?
– What do you do when you visit them?
– Do you prefer to spend time with relatives or friends?
– Do you prefer visiting your relatives, or your friends?
Describe an instance when children made you laugh. Please say
– When where was it?
– What did they do?
– How did you feel about it later?
– Do you like spending time with children?
– What is the best age for people to have children, in your opinion?
– Do you think people should be trained before becoming parents?