Our kind friend N took IELTS in Nepal recently and remembered the Speaking questions below:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your major subject?
– Why did you choose it?
– What do you want to do in the future?
– Let’s talk about concentration.
– How well could you concentrate when you were little?
– How often do you have to concentrate these days?
– What are your difficulties while concentrating? Why?
– What do you do to prevent it?
– When do you feel the need for concentration the most?
– What do you do on weekends?
– What are best places to visit in your city?
– How often do you go to movies?
– Why is that?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a time when you saw a child behaving badly in public. Please say
– Where were you?
– What was the child doing?
– What did his/her parents do?
– How did you feel about it?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Why do children behave badly in public places sometimes?
– How do children learn this behaviour?
– What can parents do to prevent such behaviour?
– Is there a shift in parents’ attitude toward their children these days, compared to the past?
– Why do you think it is happening?
– Did laws make parents behave this way?
– Do people behave ethically all the time these days?
– What are the main reasons for it?