Thanks to the lovely G.S. from Nepal we are sharing the most recent IELTS questions she sent:
Part 1. A conversion between a gym receptionist and a customer.
Part 2. A tour guide was explaining about the Turtle Beach resort. We were given a map of the resort.
Part 3. Don’t remember.
Part 4. A lecture on hearing aids.
Passage 1. A text about a certain beach in Australia, it’s significance and historical value.
Passage 2. A passage about CSR.
Passage 3. A passage about the mind.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given 3 pie charts showing the hours worked by employees, owner/managers and companies. The data in the diagram was, part time work hours, full time work hours and overtime hours worked by employees and owner/managers.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that parents should teach their children about the importance of recycling, while others think it should be taught in school. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What’s you full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– What is it like?
– What do you see from the window of your room?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a time when it was difficult for you to use a computer. Please say
– When it was
– Why it was difficult
– Who helped you to use a computer
– And explain what you did on the computer.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Is the use of robots good or bad for the society?
– Have computers made our life easier or more complex?
– Should parents limit the time their children use the computer for?
– What are the effects of computer use on creativity?
– How has the advancement of technology affected humans?
– How will it affect people in the future?