IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by S, who had her exam in Pakistan recently. S remembered the following:
– What is your name?
– What is your hometown?
– Did you study about the history of your hometown at school?
– What is your hometown famous for?
– How often do you watch movies?
– What is the difference between watching movie in the cinema or at home?
– When did you last attend a party where people were dancing?
– Have you ever taken dancing lessons? Why?
Describe any clothing given to you as a gift recently. Please say
– Who gave you the gift?
– What did it look like?
– How did you feel about it?
– What is your opinion about the popularity of designer clothing?
– Do you think it’s a good idea to give and receive clothes as a gift?
– Where are women of your hometown usually shopping?
– Why do you think designer clothes are expensive?
– Have you ever bought clothing on the Internet?
– Do you think it is safe to buy clothes on internet?
– Is it good to shop online?