Our friend R took the IELTS Speaking test in Japan and remembered the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your major?
– Why did you choose it?
– Do you like arts? Why?
– What kind of art do you prefer?
– Do you like to look at paintings?
Talk about a mistake that you made in the past. Please say
– What was the mistake?
– Where and when did you make it?
– What did you learn from it?
– What kind of mistakes do children usually make in their school work?
– Do you think children should be allowed to make mistakes?
– Can they really learn from these mistakes?
– How should parents behave or react when their children make mistakes?