Thanks to the wonderful N.T. from Japan, today we are sharing these Speaking questions from her recent IELTS exam:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Do you work or study?
– Why did you choose this occupation?
– Where are you from?
– Let’s talk about gifts.
– In your country, when do people give gifts?
– Is it difficult for you to choose gifts for others?
– Do you give handmade gifts sometimes?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about something that you think needs to change in your hometown. You should say
– what needs to change
– how it can be done
– what problem it will solve
– and explain why you think it is important to make this change.
Follow up question: Do you think it is possible to change this?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Let’s talk about community.
– Is there a popular place to meet your neighbors or friends in your area? What is it?
– Do you think it is important for a community to have such a place? Why?
– Do you think it is good to have a strong connection between neighboring communities?
– What are the disadvantages of a strong community?
– Do you think the disadvantages of a strong community outweigh the benefits?