These Speaking questions were shared by M (thanks!) who took the IELTS test in Israel:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live now?
– Is it a city or a town?
– Do you think it is important to be punctual?
– Do you always manage to be on time for all your arrangements?
– How can you improve and be there on time?
– Do you think it is possible to manage time better?
– What is important for you to remember?
Describe a situation when you forgot about an important meeting. Please say
– What meeting was it?
– When was it?
– What did you do about it?
– How did you feel later?
– Is human memory important nowadays?
– Can electronic devices such as smart phones replace human memory?