Our friend V.Y. recently took the IELTS test in Taiwan and remembered the following Speaking questions. Her Listening, Reading and Writing were just like in this IELTS exam in Australia.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Are you studying or working?
– What did you like about your last job?
– Let’s talk about history. Do you like history?
– Do you like singing?
– If there was a singing lesson, would you sign up for it?
– Do you sing while doing something else?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a time you saw a wild animal. Please say
– What it looked like
– Where you saw it
– What it likes to eat or do
– Why you liked it.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What do you think about zoos?
– Is there a zoo in your country?
– Why do you think zoos are popular?
– Who do you think benefits more from zoos, local people or animals?
– Do you think people destroy wild habitats because of the increasing population?
– What actions do you think people can take to help wildlife?