An IELTS test taker from Iran (thanks, F!) remembered the following Speaking questions after a recent exam:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Describe the place you live in now.
– Are there good amenities in the area?
– What are they?
– Do you watch TV?
– What type of TV programs do you like?
– How much time do you usually spend watching TV?
– What items do you take with you when leaving the house?
– Why is that?
– How do you make sure that nothing is forgotten?
– Do you have different items with you in the morning and evening?
– Why is it so?
Describe a book that you read and decided to read it again. Please say
– What is it?
– When and where did you read it?
– Why would you like to read this book again?
– What type of books children in your country like to read?
– What is the influence of books on society?
– Do you think reading habits people have today are different compared to the past?
– Why do you think it is so?
– What is the main difference between a book and a movie?
– What do you prefer, to read the book or watch the movie?